Grass Valley Property Management Provided by Collins Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Grass Valley Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of managed single-family homes, apartments, duplexes, condos and other multi-family properties in Nevada County and surrounding areas.
The Benefits of using Collins Property Management
- No hassle management
- Monthly & yearly owner statements
- Online owner portal access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt response to tenant requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Adhere to strict rent collection process
- Accounting services
- Quality photography designed to focus on the important features of the property.
- Detailed description for advertising.
- Advertise your property on Zillow, Craigslist, Hotpads, Realtor.com, Appartments.com, Zumba and additional sites.
- Clean and visible yard sign.
- Social media marketing including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other popular sites.
- Qualified showings.
- Credit check and review.
- Rental reference check.
- Employment and income verification.
- Tenants have option to pay rent electronically.
- Adhere to strict rules for collecting rent.
- Owner funds and statements to be sent electronically or mailed.
- Thorough inspection of the property to identify items that need immediate attention and items that may lead to issues down the road.
- With each tenant we conduct a move-in inspection complete with photos.
- If requested by owner, we will inspect the property and submit a report.
- When the tenant informs us that they will vacate we arrange a pre-move-out inspection to identify anything the tenant needs to correct. After they vacate, we conduct a thorough move-out inspection complete with photos to document any deductions made from the security deposit.
- Monthly financial reports make it easy to keep tabs on your investment.
- Detailed yearly financial reports to make tax reporting easier.
- Full-time company bookkeeper.